Wednesday, August 14, 2013



Iris Ministries Harvest School of Missions

MOZAMBIQUE 
October-December 2013


Hello Family and Friends!

I am soo excited to share the wonderful news with you! I  have been accepted into Iris Ministries Harvest School of Missions!  This is an intense 3-month missionary training program, where I will be taught by Heidi and Rolland Baker on how to love, live, and carry God's heart for His people. This has been a DREAM of mine for many years, and by faith I will be living out my dream in less than 7 weeks!!



I want to share a little bit of my journey with you. For as long as I can remember I loved Iris Ministries. I was drawn to this ministries heart towards orphans, the poor, and how their core value is to love. For about 5 years I would go to their website and look at photos, videos, read blog entries about their work in Mozambique and around the world. I had such a burning desire to be apart of what they were doing, but timing is key and for that reason I wasn't able to go. However, I was able to go to South Africa in 2010 with my church family. It was my first trip to Africa and it was AMAZING! I
 definitely knew that it wouldn't be my last.


Fast forward to May 2013, I felt that this could be the year that I could go,  but as  summer fastly approached I figured maybe next year. Exactly 1 month ago I was at church and gently felt in my heart that I am supposed to go this year. I was shocked, excited and a little nervous all at the same time! I decided to apply to the school, and I just found out this past Saturday I have officially been accepted into their program!

I am soo excited for this new journey ahead of me. It has been a dream of mine to live and learn while in Africa. I will be living among hundreds of kids! Yay! and attending school with Mozambican pastors and leaders.


I am to leave for Mozambique Sept 30th which is less than 7 weeks away. I would like to ask you to pray about supporting me financially in any one time gift towards my trip. I appreciate the smallest gift, no gift is too small! Finances would help cover tuition, plane tickets, visas, outreach fees, funds needed while in Africa, and funds to help cover financial costs at home while in Africa. My total budget needed for the trip is 12,000! I know this is a big budget but our God is a big God, and there's nothing He cant do for us!!  If you are not able to support me financially then I would LOVE your prayer support while in Mozambique!!

 I pray that the peace of God that surpasses all understanding would rest upon you today! I pray blessings in all you do. If you are thinking of supporting me, below I have all the information needed.


Thank you so much,

Love Always,  
Jade H. :)


Financial Support Information Options

PAYPAL

*You can donate through PAYPAL even if you do not have a paypal account.  


 *It is preferred if donations are given using a Paypal Account, and choosing the giving option "Giving to Family and Friends" as this prevents  money being deducted from your giving amount by Paypal and Debit/Credit Card companies. If  giving by using a Credit/Debit is the only route that you can give, then its perfectly OK!! I thank you in advance! :)


*Here is the the link if you have a PAYPAL Account..https://www.paypal.com  Once you sign in and put in your password, look for "SEND MONEY" tab. Click on this. You will then be able to donate by putting in my email address livin4gzuz@hotmail.com, then put in your amount, and then choose the option "I'm sending money to family and friends.


Here is the link if you Don't have a Paypal account......https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=NZZ6WVEQD8XRN  If you dont have an account, at the bottom left hand side you will see "Don't have a paypal account" . Click  Continue". You can then donate by using a Credit Card or bank account. 

*You can also mail a check to me if you'd like. Make checks payable to Jade Halliburton and you can email me for my address!

Please feel free to email me with any questions! livin4gzuz@gmail.com, Thank you!












No comments:

Post a Comment